Absolutely! The DM of a campaign will be able to select which homebrew is in use within their campaign and this includes any homebrew items they have created, whether they have made them public or not. This functionality isn't complete yet, so please be patient with that.
Articles in this section
- I created a baby or giant version of an existing monster and it was rejected - why is that?
- I published my homebrew, but it has been rejected, due to copyright? What does that mean and how do I avoid that again?
- I published my homebrew, but now I want to make a change to it. Why can't I delete/edit the published version?
- Can I share my homebrew with others in my campaign, without submitting it as public homebrew?
- How do I publish my homebrew, so that others can see it?
- What is an "element"?
- Can I have a hyperlink within my item/spell/monster, that links back to my content elsewhere (DM Guild / Website / Blog)?