I would love to see more customizable options on the digital character sheet.
- Customizable (ad hoc) saving throw Advantage / Disadvantage modifiers;
- Customizable armor and weapon proficiencies; (there's already a custom option for tools and languages; sometimes you want to add an armor or weapon that's not on the PHB's lists -- for example, a monstrous "exotic" weapon allowed by the DM).
- Additional ways to customize skills: e.g. a toggle for Adv or Disadv. ; a "note" section for each skill for DM to add information on the ways skills are used in a campaign;
- Customizable Initiative section (custom modifiers)
- Better customizable Armor Class section, with "presets" you can toggle on or off or check from a list.
- Custom conditions with a simple toggle on/off button.
Also: option to filter all items (Manage Inventory) by item rarity. As a DM, I sometimes want to gift / add items to player characters, and scroll-clicking through hundreds of items to find one that's fun and appropriate is tedious (took 12 mouse clicks just to get to the Uncommon Wondrous items, and over 40 scrolls+clicks to get to the Very Rare ones).
Please sign in to leave a comment.