Through my time of using dndbeyond, I've noticed the following:
- The sheet fails to fill my screen and I would prefer to be able to put different boxes, such as Senses space that holds darkvision and passive senses somewhere else, so that I can more easily see my proficiencies & Languages better, for example. Or, I would like to split Skills in half so that I can see basically my whole sheet in one the one screen.
- Maybe I'd prefer for certain boxes to be smaller.
- I would genuinely prefer being able to put my stats somewhere else, like to the left, and bring other boxes up. I know other people wouldn't, so I'd like the ability to change the formatting of my sheet for this reason aswell.
- Make the "Show level-scaled spells" more accessible. It's hard to get to and I prefer being able to see my spells over what happens when I upcast them, atleast 80% of the time.
- Maybe add a 'developer mode' like in discord, where you have more selectable options, such as "Show level-scaled spells," in the foreground of your sheet if you don't think it would look good on the sheet and place the 'dev mode' button next to the party wizard - or in 'change sheet appearance' for this suggested option or the previous one.
- Please put my sorcery point count into my Spells category. It can be next to the spell level filters or by the DC, Spell Attack and Spellcasting Modifier.
Good day and good bye.
Please sign in to leave a comment.